Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Big Project






If you guys followed me on instagram you'd prolly have a clue on what I'm talking about. I have thought about something specific, something unique and this has something to do with my new layout. Hahahaha! Okay, enough with that, don't you find my layout cute? See how catchy it is.

Well, regarding with the layout, it has something to do with Coffees. Horaaaay! All because I'm currently inlove with them. They're just soo trendy and classic. Anyway, this year, I have planned to set my  focus on Coffee Shops *claps* I have decided to go around the country and visit all coffee shops out there for you to see and have a reference on to where to chill next. I have already started with Sugar Cafe and there still be more maybe by next month. If you guys love to, you can recommend to me on what coffee shops to blog next and I'll be sweetly responding to your request. You can comment down below or email me. I do hope that you would still continue to support me on my new Coffee Adventure. See on you on my next post. :)


Love Kate,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment down your thoughts!