Friday, March 6, 2015

Sugar Cafe













 







Throw all those papers, dust off your palms, get rid of those uniforms and grab you bikinis because finally! The moment we've all been waiting for the moment. we've all been thinking for the past 10 months. Baby it's SUMMER! ---Okay maybe not... 

Anyway, Our Fourth periodical has finally come to an end Whooo! *wiping all sweats* Hopefully, *crossing fingers* We'll all be able to reap what we have sowed for the following 4 consecutive years. 
But, but but-- before that, we have to take a moment of pure chillness and meditate on ourselves since we've been stressing out for too long. In relation with my photos, my advice is that you need to go and get on a car and find any coffee shops out there! Go, just go. 

I went on this super cool coffee shop called "Sugar" that is located on a garden and is far from urban areas and its extremely quiet and solemn in there. I recommend this coffee shop for those peeps out there who are looking for some place where they could think, distress, breathe and maybe just pray. Well, I'm telling you, this place is perfect! Extremely perfect for you guys. It's not just the place that is good but the food as well, the food is very tasty, not too sweet (unlike other shops they serve too much sugar and often times lesser). Perfection on a one cheap plate. Did I say "cheap"? Yes, their prices ranges from Php. 15.00 - Php. 110.00. How cool is that?! They are also blessed with very friendly staffs which I think is a priority when you have a business.

That's it! I think I just wrapped everything up for you guys and I do hope I brought you in to a new discovery and plus, there'll be more soon. Just keep updated and follow me on any of your favorite social media  sites. Thanks! 

Love Kate, 






(Photos from Christine Divinagracia | Please do not steal)



1 comment :

  1. Thanks for writing about that cafe! I've been wanting to go there.
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/2016/02/wedding-in-love-with-cocomelody.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment down your thoughts!